Covid-19 Studio Policy
As Melbourne Metro restrictions start to ease, we are beginning to schedule sessions again.
On Monday, October 19th we are able to resume with outdoor photography sessions only.
On Sunday, November 1st restrictions for studio/indoor photography are expected to ease from
As we monitor the current restrictions, please keep note that we may need to postpone your session if restrictions remain in place.
COVID SAFE REQUIREMENTS:
- A maximum of four people can only be in the studio at one time, plus myself.
- While attending your photoshoot, 1.5 metres of social distancing must be adhered to between you and me at all times.
- There is a no-contact policy in place between photographer and clients.
- If you feel ill or show symptoms of illness or have come into contact with someone who is or has been ill, within 14 days of your session, please kindly reschedule and do not attend.
- Your session can be rescheduled if required.
How we will be keeping you safe:
Ensure Physical Distancing:
We will be ensuring both client and photographer maintain as much social distancing between each other as required.
The use of cropping and lens choice within photography can ensure we maintain this distance as required.
Wear a Face Covering:
Clients are expected to wear masks before and after their shoot but are not required to wear a mask while their photograph is being taken.
Practise Good Hygiene:
All surfaces will be cleaned with disinfectant, with particular attention to high-touch surfaces.
Hand sanitiser will be provided for all clients to use during their session.
If the photographer feels ill, the session must be rescheduled and the photographer must undergo COVID-19 testing.
If clients feel ill within 14 days of their session, they must not attend. Sessions can be rescheduled with no penalty.
Avoiding close interactions in enclosed spaces:
In situations where the studio is in use, we can ensure well ventilation by keeping doors and windows open.